World of Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi. New here. My name is chronovalline ^_^

+3
Morph Boy
ßØþþ¥
ChronoValline
7 posters

Go down

Hi. New here. My name is chronovalline ^_^ Empty Hi. New here. My name is chronovalline ^_^

Post by ChronoValline Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:46 am

Hi im a new member of world of chat. My friend Mr.Shoop left MG forum and posted a link to this forum so it would be very kind if i joined the forum too for a friend of mine. I like fighting/shooting games. I own a ps3 if anybody is intrested to play with me.

Its nice to see some good kind members in a small community. I hope this forum will someday get bigger and stronger ^_^
Edit: Um how do i put up my avatar and signature? Im kind of new to these forum controls
ChronoValline
ChronoValline

Back to top Go down

Hi. New here. My name is chronovalline ^_^ Empty Re: Hi. New here. My name is chronovalline ^_^

Post by ßØþþ¥ Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:18 am

Welcome Chrono! Please enjoy your stay. To change those, just go to the "Profile" tab at the top, and choose the tab that says "Avatar" or "Signature".
ßØþþ¥
ßØþþ¥
Admin

https://world-of-chat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hi. New here. My name is chronovalline ^_^ Empty Re: Hi. New here. My name is chronovalline ^_^

Post by Morph Boy Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:15 am

Hey, man, what's up? I kind of left MG, too. Welcome to crazy, enjoy your stay. Very Happy
Morph Boy
Morph Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo The Awesome Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:17 am

Welcome!

Leo The Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ßØþþ¥ Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:30 pm

I like your avatar!
ßØþþ¥
ßØþþ¥
Admin

https://world-of-chat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Shoop Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Clash?
Mr.Shoop
Mr.Shoop
Sig Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by FatCat Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Mr.Shoop wrote:Clash?
Wait, you left?
FOR GOOD?!
NOOOOOOO!!!

Anyways, welcome...clash?
FatCat
FatCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Shoop Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:09 pm

No, just for a bit. Gosh... I don't think it's Clash. I'm not sure who it is. I posted a topic w/ a link, so who knows who'll join now.
Mr.Shoop
Mr.Shoop
Sig Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Your mother Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:34 am

Right, we totally couldn't have worked out what your username was from your, you know, username?

Your mother
Retard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum