World of Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giir Tracks

+3
Morph Boy
ßØþþ¥
Mr.Shoop
7 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Giir Tracks - Page 5 Empty Re: Giir Tracks

Post by Morph Boy Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:16 pm

Lol. Anyway:

After Daisuke climbed the mountain, he looked down at the valley below. Behold, a wonderous sight (some lightning storm): a big crater divided into three big sections. The first section was a jungle of vines and thorns that were on fire and yet did not burn down. The second section was very rocky and craggy, with miniature tornados picking up loose rocks and throwing them onto larger rocks, which shattered on impact. The third section was a turbulent lake charged with electricity that came seemingly from nowhere. In the center of the crater, however, was a light that interacted with the old wooden tonfas and caused the indentations to glow. Daisuke pondered which path to choose as he descended the mountain.

BTW: I'm saying this right now: I have been writing a book (three actually) about the GCs and Daisuke since last year, along with the other characters and things. I'm not making the GC stuff as I'm going along, ya know.
Morph Boy
Morph Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by ßØþþ¥ Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:32 pm

If only Bobby could escape right now... but then Bobby saw what he was waiting for- the crystal!
ßØþþ¥
ßØþþ¥
Admin

https://world-of-chat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shih-Na Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:37 pm

In the mine shaft, it was dark. 'Well I'll be damned if this crystal doesn't glow.'
I wandered around for a bit, and then fell in a puddle. Now my cloak was soaking wet. 'CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!' I scream.
Shih-Na
Shih-Na

Back to top Go down

Post by Morph Boy Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:51 pm

Daisuke has a plan. A stupid plan, but still a plan. He chooses to try to cross the electric lake. He holds both tonfas in his hands and prepares for his stupidest plan ever, with the indentations glowing much brighter than before. He raises both tonfas in the air and strikes the edge of the lake. Suddenly, the waters part, and the electricity with it. Wow, he thought, I didn't think that would work. With water on both sides of him as he walked through, he felt like Moses.
Morph Boy
Morph Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shih-Na Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:01 pm

I stood up and remembered something. I used Fireball jutsu and put my scythe through it. I now had a torch. *Do-Da-Do*
I walked through. I then seen a dim light in the corner of my eye. I looked at it, and it got closer and closer. I looked down and saw I was on the mineshaft tracks. I looked up again and it got closer and closer...and closer...and closer...and too close...and...
Shih-Na
Shih-Na

Back to top Go down

Post by Morph Boy Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:11 pm

When Daisuke finally crossed the lake completely, what he saw next explained everything. The cause of the light was the Spectrum Gravitium Crystal, a crystal like his own, except with different powers. Of course, the excess flow of energy healed, like his own, but this one allowed the user to control the elements of fire, water, rock, electricity, vegetation, and wind. He must have gotten it from Geo Man and sent it through the lightning storm. As a defense mechanism, it set up the elements to guard it. He must have sent the tonfas, too. Daisuke picked up the crystal and crushed it in the hand opposite the one that crushed the green GC. Like the other one, it transformed into glowing powder and disappeared into his hand. He began to walk back through as he surged with newfound energy once again.
Morph Boy
Morph Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shih-Na Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Somehow I had lived. I was in a crumpled heap on the ground. I stood up. I looked around, and I was outside. I looked in my pocket to see if it was still there. It was. I had gotten the crystal! 'Yes!' I yelled, bleeding lip swelling. I got up, to find my ankle was broken. I fainted, the crystal safe. I didn't know it, but someone came along and healed me. I don't know how I knew, but I just did, that it was the girl from the previous world. How did she follow me? Was it really her? I opened my eyes, and seen her. She looked at me, then fainted. Yep. It was her. Then, i passed out again.
Shih-Na
Shih-Na

Back to top Go down

Post by Morph Boy Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:31 pm

After he finished crossing the lake, Daisuke took the tonfas out of the ground, causing the water to rush back into normalcy. He decided to test out his new powers and make the place normal again. The fire died, the water dried, the rocks flattened, the jungle withered, the wind calmed, and the electricity stopped. Amazingly, the tonfas disappeared as well. Now that he tested his powers, he went to rejoin with Tsuna and find Lambo.
Morph Boy
Morph Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shih-Na Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:42 pm

When I awoke, I was in a building, surrounded by the afro'd man, the sun man, and a strange jelly like being. And the girl. Why was she everywhere?
I stood up, and searched my pockets. It was gone! The crystal fragment was gone! Where did it go!? Then, I awoke again. Just a dream? I wonder. And the image looked the same except I had the crystal this time. I ran outisde, and dragged the girl along with me.
'Our little boy's growing up' said the afro'd man, dressed in old clothes.
'Yes he is darling' said the sun being, dressed up as an old lady.
Shih-Na
Shih-Na

Back to top Go down

Post by ßØþþ¥ Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:42 am

When Bobby had stolen the Crystal and gotten several miles away, he decided to use the crystal's powers. And he was given the ability-of dragons. As different crystals affect different worlds, this crystal made him a dragon-type Pokemon.
ßØþþ¥
ßØþþ¥
Admin

https://world-of-chat.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shih-Na Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:57 am

I asked how the girl followed me. She answered by saying that she seen us about to leave, and she wondered what was going on, she tried to stop me from leaving, but she got pulled from the world. I felt sorry for her, and to avoid later acts like that, made a request to Lord Shoop to not let it happen again.
Shih-Na
Shih-Na

Back to top Go down

Post by Morph Boy Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:26 am

ßØþþ¥ wrote:When Bobby had stolen the Crystal and gotten several miles away, he decided to use the crystal's powers. And he was given the ability-of dragons. As different crystals affect different worlds, this crystal made him a dragon-type Pokemon.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You mean my GCs? I could sue you, but I won't. Besides, if you are, that wouldn't be one of its powers anyway. I had already decided their powers over a year ago. You know what, I have a better idea. Bobby, if you're talking about my GC, yours can have this power: the power to multiply, divide, and combine anything you wish. If not, please specify what these crystals are.
Morph Boy
Morph Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Shoop Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:01 pm

WTF HAS BEEN GOING ON HERE? BOBBY YOU WERE IN THE PRINCE OF TENNIS! SHIH-NA YOU DIDN'T EVEN FIGHT A HAIR TROOP! AARGH!
Mr.Shoop
Mr.Shoop
Sig Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo The Awesome Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Mr.Shoop wrote:WTF HAS BEEN GOING ON HERE? BOBBY YOU WERE IN THE PRINCE OF TENNIS! SHIH-NA YOU DIDN'T EVEN FIGHT A HAIR TROOP! AARGH!
Bobby's In The Prince Of Tennis Part Right?

(Shoop Edit: SSSSHHHHUUUUTTTT UUUUPPPP!!!!)

Leo The Awesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Morph Boy Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:21 pm

Even worse, I think both of them are trying to steal my GCs! I don't know for sure, but the evidence points to it!
Morph Boy
Morph Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Shoop Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:33 pm

So, Bobby, you just woke up and are clocked in the head w/ a tennis ball. Twice. You fall asleep again. I willl decide what happens to you later.
Mr.Shoop
Mr.Shoop
Sig Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Morph Boy Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:56 pm

Address the GC issue before we go on, please. I would like if no one had the GCs but me, as I created them and know all about them.
Morph Boy
Morph Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Shoop Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:59 pm

I think Bobby was talking about an actual Pokemon item and Shih-Na means the fragment. Everyone, if it's a fragment, SAY FRAGMENT DANG IT. And the fragments don't have powers, they are just energy.
Mr.Shoop
Mr.Shoop
Sig Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Morph Boy Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:17 pm

K, good. I'll get us back and rolling.

Daisuke found Lambo, who told Daisuke and Tsuna where to find it. During the journey, he and Tsuna encountered a steep canyon, and within it were many thorny vines, and beyond that, a 10-foot thick wall of ice that refused to melt.
Morph Boy
Morph Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Shoop Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:04 pm

No, I say when you find Lambo. AND where he says the fragment is.
Mr.Shoop
Mr.Shoop
Sig Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Morph Boy Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Crud...
Morph Boy
Morph Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shih-Na Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:49 pm

I am suddenly surrounded by 4 bald guys. I get worried, and stand up to fight. The girl stands up as well, and readies her hands in the same way that Neji person did back in Konoha when I walked past him. "I'm Hinata" she says. "I'm SUDK" I reply, as we charge in to fight. They were powerful. the always went for the gut. It really hurt. I suddenly had an idea. I slashed Hinata with my scythe, and stole her soul. I then used her powers to magnify my own, and swung around and slashed the enemies many times. They all fainted. I then put Hinata's soul back in it's rightful body. She awoke. More guys jumped out. "How many are there?" I ask. Then Hinata says she'll use her power. 'BYAKUGAN!" she calls.
"Wait! Why only the left eye!?" she wondered. At the moment, my right eye began to feel strange.
Shih-Na
Shih-Na

Back to top Go down

Post by Morph Boy Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:06 am

While looking for Lambo, Daisuke gets an idea. He prepares his lightning powers, concentrating. He shoots electricity into the air for a means to communicate with Morse Code. Lambo, in theory, would see the electrical signals and come. Or, at least, that was the plan. After he finished transmitting the code, time passed by and Daisuke got bored. He slipped away from Tsuna at night and went back into the weapons shop. The man was nowhere to be found. After shutting off all of the security systems he could find, he opened each of the glass cases, touched each weapon long enough to copy them, and closed them back up. As he was closing the last one, the shop owner came out a secret compartment in the floor and starts shouting, "HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! GET OUT OF MY SHOP!" Daisuke quickly scrawled a note, threw it on the floor, and took off again to Tsuna to wait for Lambo. The note said simply, "Check your stock."
Morph Boy
Morph Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Shoop Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:21 am

Um, Morph, Lambo is 5. He doesn't know Morse Code.
Giir Tracks - Page 5 Lambojn2
Mr.Shoop
Mr.Shoop
Sig Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shih-Na Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Then, I could see the world out of my right eye strangely. I could see inside people, but it wasn't an x-ray. Hinata didn't notice. And I decided to use this to my advantage. I quickly disposed of the enemies. I looked into my pocket, and the fragment was still there. Good.
Shih-Na
Shih-Na

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next